Vision: “To graduate all students college and career ready who are productive citizens empowered to be competitive in a global society”
Mission: “To ensure all students receive an equitable education equipped with 21st Century Skills through transformational learning experiences.”
1. Base all decisions on the needs of students.
2. Provide a caring, safe, and orderly environment that is vital to learning.
3. Strive consistently to create a climate and culture of excellence.
4. Foster a relationship among the home, school, and the community.
5. Hold high expectations for students, parents, teachers, and leaders; we will provide support to reach those expectations.
6. Use accurate and current data to plan and deliver instruction to all learners.
7. Take responsibility for learning, for both our students and ourselves.
8. Instill the belief that learning is a life-long process.